Saturday, July 31, 2010

My anxiety is still kind of high, though for some reason it's actually subsided a little since last week. I still feel like I'm a little behind schedule as far as the moving process is concerned, because I have not gotten done as much as I planned on this past week. However, I think I can count on having the old place cleared out completely a week from now. Considering the fact that I still have a week and six days, that is not too daunting of a task, but while considering that that is where I wanted to be by now, it's a little disappointing. Part of the problem is that I'm dependent on my dad to bring his truck to take out all the large pieces of furniture, so that aspect is out of my control for the most part. Still, the parts that are in my control: all the cleaning and packing and loading and taking to my parents house of the small stuff--I was hoping would be done by now. I expect will take another few days of work to finish. I don't know why my anxiety has reduced though, considering that I'm roughly three days behind schedule. I think it's the fact that the task is seeming more and more manageable.

On another note, I bought RMB5000 this week. I doubt that will be enough to get me through the two months it will take me to get my first pay check, but if it can get me through most of that time, I may be able to mooch and borrow my way to my first paycheck. This prospect scares me, but what else should I expect of myself, or should anyone else expect of me. I just finished school a few months ago, but I wish I would have been able to procure a second job over the summer. I don't know why I didn't just consider working in food services again. If that field is good for anything, it's a pretty decent way of making some extra money. And also, it tends to have a higher turn around rate than some sort of desk job, which is the kind of thing I sought. If anything, I should just be grateful that I'm not in debt, though I have my dad to thank for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment