Sunday, October 17, 2010

~A New Beginning~

This weekend was amazing and beautiful; by far, the best weekend of my life. Finally, after two months of frustration and helplessness; two months which have felt like an eternity; I'm finally starting to speak and understand the language. The feeling is amazing: the feeling that happens when you are able to say something; ask for something, and get something you want; hear a reply, and understand it. It's like a switch turned on in my head, and the feeling is glorious.
I feel like my life is changing for the better. I feel like the world is changing for the better. And I feel like I am a different person than I was when I left. I feel like I have opened some kind of Pandora's Box within myself, and nothing that I could do, onwards from this point, could ever change me back into the person that I was when I left Albuquerque.

No comments:

Post a Comment