Thursday, October 7, 2010

A strange metamorphosis

I feel like I am undergoing some sort of a transformation or metamorphosis. It is happening somewhere deep within my psyche. It's ascending to all levels of my being. I don't fully understand it. I don't know if it's good or if it's bad. All I know is that it is. It is an is as far as what I understand an is to be. I really can't label it beyond that, though I have my suspicions. Still, I can't label it, for fear of trying to dictate its direction, when that could be catastrophic. I don't want to interfere too much. Whatever is happening, I think it knows what it's doing, though I don't, not yet. It's a little bit scary, but I cannot let myself be afraid, because that could prevent it, and I think it could be good, though like I said, I'm not sure what it is. Also, I don't want to prevent it because I feel like it's something that's been inside of me all my life. I feel like it's something I have prevented in the past. I feel like every time I have prevented it, bad things happened. I hope I don't sound to crazy. It's okay if I do, but I know what I feel. Well, really, I don't. But that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment